Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Surrected Again


Really Smart Parrots is back, though I'm sad to say I deleted all the traces of the old blog. I may try to recreate some of the posts if I can remember them, but that remains to be seen.

I'm casting a wider net this time and will be keeping the concept of this blog pretty vague, though the general focus will be modern English usage, and I don't mean that the way your 10th grade English textbook does. Sometimes I might mean it like that, though. I would call this "amateur linguistics," but I don't want to scare anyone off.

This is not a blog about "correct" usage, mainly because I don't want to have to triple proofread every post and justify every comma. Also, I don't want to attract googling grammar snobs.

In keeping with one of my new rules about not being a perfectionist about every post, I'm signing out now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment